"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare. It is because we do not dare that things are difficult."
Coaching from Cellular WisdomTM - CCE 17 credits approved by ICF
The ancient wisdom of the earliest cells, refined over billions of years, infuses life into our cells, even today. This essential life force keeps our cells alive moment by moment. Powerful in nature, this resource is available to us, all of us, always.
The program includes:
- A private interview with Joan for 1 hr.
- Instruction with questions and answers for 2 hrs, such as "What is Cellular Wisdom? How could it make a difference in my coaching?"
- Exercises to learn to tap into your Cellular Wisdom and how coaching from Cellular Wisdom deepens your core competencies - 3 hrs.
- Practice coaching from your Cellular Wisdom" with one client or 5 different clients, your choice. Some of this time could also include coaching with Joan. - 5hrs
- Receive/give feedback to review and refine coaching from your Cellular Wisdom & core competencies - 5 hrs.
- Discussions to anchor coaching from Cellular Wisdom - 1 hr.
CCEs: ICF Core Competencies = 12 hrs; Personal Development = 5 hr. Total = 17 hrs.
Testimonial from Teri Haggerty, PPC, 2007:
"I have clearly discovered through this experience/training the incredible value of coaching from Cellular WisdomTM to both coach and client. The Cellular Wisdom level reveals the truth of spirit found deep in each person that would not be available through a standard coaching powerful question methodology. All other methods pale significantly in comparison."
The Master Mentoring Program – CCE 10 credits approved by ICF
"The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we would become." Charles Du Bos (1882-1939)
The Master Mentoring Program enables mentors to:
- observe themselves in action with a mentee
- recognize their current mentoring skills, knowledge and expertise
- learn how to facilitate the development of skills in their mentees
- increase their awareness of enhanced competencies develop the skills and talents of their mentees
CCEs: ICF Core competencies = 10 hrs. Total = 10 hrs
The Both programs is are delivered one on one or in small groups of 4 people in person in Colorado, a place of your choice or via the telephone.
The cost of each program is $2000.
Contact Joan to reserve your place 970.226.5626 office; 970.231.3351 cell; email@example.com.